– Never, ever miss out on your favorite characters and stories each week!
– Reserved, pre-ordered items (comic books, graphic novels, toys, figures, apparel) held up to two months for YOU!
– Automatic entry into the Fantom Subscribers Reward Program: for every $75 spent, you recive $5 store credt!
– Exclusive raffles for free posters, toys, and giveaways!
Become a Subscriber
1. Sign up for a free Comixology Subscription account here: Comixology Pull List Sign Up
2. Link your account to our store here: Fantom Comics
3. Search for the titles you want then either PULL or SUBSCRIBE.
4. Come in at least once a month to pick up your specially reserved comic books, toys, t-shirts, and graphic novels!
1. Follow instructions to become a Fantom Comics subscriber.
2. Sign up for our Mail Order service here: http://www.fantomcomics.com/mail-order/signup/
2. Sign up for a free Moonclerk account here: https://app.moonclerk.com/pay/5lcqm6uqeq
3. Receive your weekly or monthly shipment of comic books. REJOICE!
When do new comics come in?
How do I pick up my comics?
Just come into the store, and let the employee know that you’re a subscriber and give them your first and last name.
How do Previews work?
Comic book Previews books come out at the beginning of each month and showcase all the comic books scheduled to arrive in two months’ time. Therefore, January 2015 Previews help you order books for March 2015.
What is the deadline for reserving comic books?
There are three deadlines for reserving your comic books:
2 Months Before Publication Date: Books are 100% guaranteed barring publishing delays or cancellations.
1 Month Before Publication Date (aka Final Order Cutoff): Books are guaranteed barring publishing delays or cancellations.
Sunday Before Publication Date: Fantom will do our best to accommodate.
After Publication Date: Comic books cannot be reserved, must be special ordered.
Can I reserve a variant cover or special edition?
You can find and pull variant covers and special editions on Comixology. We will do our best to acommodate subscriber requests but if the book is unavailable or more expensive than cover price, we will place the regular cover issue in your folder. There is a separate display for exclusive and rare variants in-store, and they are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Where can I get help with my subscriptions?
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.